Oblivions Chyldren
Oblivions Chyldren
Oblivions Chyldren
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oblivions Chyldren

HomeHome  The first Z:RoC book is complete. AND PUBLISHED. Empty  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The first Z:RoC book is complete. AND PUBLISHED.

Go down 

Does the series interest you?
Yes! can I have a sneak peak?
The first Z:RoC book is complete. AND PUBLISHED. I_vote_lcap0%The first Z:RoC book is complete. AND PUBLISHED. I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Not really...I'm too old for cartoons.
The first Z:RoC book is complete. AND PUBLISHED. I_vote_lcap0%The first Z:RoC book is complete. AND PUBLISHED. I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
What series?
The first Z:RoC book is complete. AND PUBLISHED. I_vote_lcap100%The first Z:RoC book is complete. AND PUBLISHED. I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 1

AuthorMessage
Daemon Oni

Daemon Oni

The first Z:RoC book is complete. AND PUBLISHED. Empty
PostThe first Z:RoC book is complete. AND PUBLISHED.

What this means for the League?

Probably nothing... but if my book does well, I will surely use some of the procedes to amp the league up for us ^u^

What this means for Demon?

Depending on the success of this first novel via Ebooks, I might be able to put all of my efforts towards the series as well as tie up a few loose ends Ive allowed to frey over the years. It is my hope that I can possibly put together a team of animators and create an actual animatd series pertaining to Oblivion Chyldren.

How cool would THAT be?!

ANYHOW!!! You can procure your own copy of Z:RoC B1 from me directly using paypal ($6 US) or you can procure an actual PUBLICATION for $10.50 on wordclay.com here:
http://www.wordclay.com/BookStore/BookStoreBookDetails.aspx?bookid=66909
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com\iJoCiou
Share this post on: reddit

The first Z:RoC book is complete. AND PUBLISHED. :: Comments

No Comment.

The first Z:RoC book is complete. AND PUBLISHED.

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Oblivions Chyldren :: JibberJabber :: Daemons Domain-
Jump to: